With a 2,500 square foot showroom, Auto Paint Plus will open its new Post Falls location Monday at 3211 W. Seltice Way.
Owner Russell Lewis and his staff will continue to improve customer service by expanding their inventory from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays. He started the business in 2003 and moved from 205 E. Seltice Way. The mission statement is “We don’t just sell paint. We build relationships.”
Phone 208-777-2908. Check autopaintpluspf.com.
The Capriotti sandwich shop opens on Monday
With a variety of foods on the menu and indoor seating, Capriotti’s sandwich shop will open Monday at 305 W. Appleway (the former location of the Chipotle Mexican Grill).
Owners Jameson and Aimee Angle will be offering cheesesteaks, sandwiches, soups, salads, veggie sandwiches and standard drinks with seating for 30 patrons. Hours are 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily.
Capriotti’s started in 1976 in Delaware and has 110 places in 15 states. It has takeout, delivery and order ahead. Phone 208-771-7105. Visit capriottis.com.
CDA Pet Market will open on Monday
Located at 6424 Government Way (across from Silver Lake Mall), CDA Pet Market will open Monday.
Matt and Suzanne Tasos will provide natural and organic pet food, toys, healthy treats, beds and crates for all pet needs. Hours are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. weekdays and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday.
Phone 208-518-1029. Contact [email protected]
Northern Idaho Urology Comes to Post Falls
With advanced treatments for urological conditions, North Idaho Urology will expand from Coeur d’Alene to a building under construction at 151 W. Third Ave., Post Falls.
Since 1976, doctors and their staff have been treating urological conditions such as genitourinary cancers, prostate health problems, kidney, urinary tract and bladder conditions, incontinence, erectile dysfunction, vasectomy and more. Phone 208-667-0621. Visit niurology.com.
Scheduled to open in December, the new venue will have space on the first floor for an additional occupant. Call Josh Beebe of Coldwell Banker Schneidmiller Realty at 208-699-7980.
Now the Tidbits
- The planned Thomas George building at the corner of Third Street and Front Avenue would have 18 floors mixed with commercial space on the first floor and 60 condominiums above.
- Watch for details on new buildings being constructed for the offices of Rogers Burgers on Government Way and Caliber Collision by Metro Car Wash in Post Falls.
- Memory Lane is moving from the downtown Plaza Shops to the Silver Lake Mall.
- Literacy Soul moves to Post Falls.
- The St. Joseph Ear, Nose, Throat and Allergy Clinic will have a new building at 849 N. Syringa, Post Falls.
- Watch for commercial construction west of Hwy 41 between 16th and Horsehaven in Post Falls.
- EJC Billiards is new at 6235 N. Sunshine St.
- Post Falls RV Campground is under construction at 70 W. Cabelas Way between Cabela’s Store and State Line Walmart at The Pointe at Post Falls.
- Many of the 16 retail lots are available in the future Prairie Crossing Shopping Center at the northeast corner of Highway 41 and Prairie Avenue.
- A hamburger restaurant and cosmetics salon will be located in the new building at Fourth and Lakeside.
- A new building for Etco Services is under construction off Huetter north of Seltice and I-90
- The PACR office building is under construction at 1857 W. Hayden Ave.
- Breaking Bread Bistro will be where Davis Donuts was at fourth and best.
- A sign on Wayne Drive in Hayden reads “Future home of Blue Chip Chiropractic”.
- A new Pizza Hut will be in Hayden.
- The Mill will be a four-storey mixed-use building at Government Way and Mill Avenue with businesses on the ground floor and 43 apartments above.
- Consign Furniture has a “coming soon” sign southwest of the US 95-Lancaster Road intersection.
- An express outdoor car wash is being built in the 3400 block of Seltice in Post Falls.
- Watch for construction on the northwest corner of Government Way and Hayden Avenue.
- The Pilates Club will be at the Hayden Design Center at 9235 Government Way.
- Cornerstone, a four-story commercial and residential building, is under construction in Riverstone.
- Bruchi’s quick service restaurant is planned for a new building north of the corner of Highway 41 and Mullan Avenue.
- Watch for the construction of the Vantage Point Brewery across from Michael D’s Eatery on Coeur d’Alene Lake Drive.
- A Grease Monkey car spot will be at the crossings in Athol.
- Gentlemen Sausages will soon be in the former Abi’s Ice Cream location at 112 Fourth St.
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Hotel is being built where the Outback Steakhouse used to be, at the southeast corner of I-90 and Northwest Boulevard.
- Lake City Deluxe Barbershop & Shave Co. will open June 1 in Suite 102 at 315 E. Lake Coeur d’Alene Drive.
- Details of the Retro Arcade on Wheels Game Truck will be released soon.
- A new commercial and residential building, Midtown Center, is under construction at 821 N. Fourth St.
- Watch for major changes with the Burger Bunker and Bunker Bar on Spokane Street in Post Falls.
- Pearl & Tin will be in Suite 101 at 2605 N. Fourth St.
- The former Black Sheep building west of Costco will be used for firefighter training and demolished on Monday.
- The Den will be a new tavern at 761 N. Idaho St. in Post Falls.
- The CD’A Corner Store adds a kitchen and tables downtown.
- Coeur d’Alene Nissan will have a major addition to its building off US 95.
- The Post Falls Pavilion food court will be near the intersection of Highway 41 and Horsehaven.
- Forty-two years ago this week, the Rosdahls moved from Seattle to Coeur d’Alene when Mount St. Helen’s erupted. It was interesting. The ash damaged vehicle engines, so people stayed home. Many pregnancies resulted in the birth of babies named Helen, Ashley, and Dustin.
- Contact Nils Rosdahl at [email protected]